Networking and Collaborations
Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) Signing
1. MoU Signing with the CoRE Expert Systems Sendirian Berhad on 12 December 2012. *New*
2. MoU Signing with National Central University on 12 October 2012.
3. MoU Signing with National Taipei University on 22 March 2012.
Visitors and Activities
1. Discussion: National Taipei University delegates on 21 March 2012.
2. Discussion and Seminar: Prof. Alan F. Smeaton from Dublin City University, Ireland on 12 March 2012.
3. Discussion and Seminar: Prof. Alan Dix from University of Lancaster, United Kingdom, 5-6 December.
4. Seminar: Prof.Dr. Sergio Velastin from Kingston University, United Kingdom, 21 November 2011
1. Contact Person: Assoc. Prof. Dr Azizah Jaafar
- Prof Sung Ho Kwan. University of Hanyang, Korea: E Learning and Ubiquitous Learning.
- Timothy Shih. Asia University Taiwan: Interactive Multimedia and Games; Ubiquitous Computing; Distance Leaning Technologies.
- Prof Alan Dix. University of Lancaster, U.K.: Human Computer Interaction.
- Prof. Aaron Quigley. University of St. Andrews. SACHI: Human Computer Interaction. Human interface technologies.
- Prof. Steve Gills. University of Wales Institute, Cardiff: Prototyping Design Tools.
- Dr. Tony Stockmon. Queen Mary University London: Interaction Audio Communication.
- Dr.Catriona Macaulay. University of Dundee. UK: Ethnography.; Interactive System Design
- Prof. David Benyon. Edinburgh Napier University: Interaction Design. Design, Future Interaction. Artificial Companion. Pervasive Adaptation.
2. Contact Person: Associate Prof. Dr. Nazlena Mohamad Ali
- Research Attachment Programme ArusPerdana Research Grant UKM-AP-ICT-21-2010: Centre for Sensor Web Technology (CLARITY), Dublin City University, Ireland, 26/3/2011–10/4/2011.
- Research Attachment Programme ArusPerdana Research Grant UKM-AP-ICT-21-2010: Faculty of Informatics, University of Lugano, Switzerland, 26/3/2011–10/4/2011.
- GeranPenyelidikanUniversiti-Komuniti (NN-200-2010): Department of Nutrition and Dietetics, Faculty of Allied Health Sciences, UniversitiKebangsaan Malaysia, 2009–present.